As soon as I moved to Miami, I was bombarded with questions and I wanted to write a post and answer and tell the story of my moving, and it's been now 3 months! So here I go! I moved from New York after 10 years of living in Manhattan, and SO MANY questions from you...
One of my biggest dreams was to own a dog one day. One day in the future where I can offer safety and stability and open space to a loving dog. So years passed and I get this "aha this the time let's do it" and then I find excuses to not do it. So 2 days ago I got it...
I loved my last summer. Why? Let’s keep a record of it here. Also what up with 2020 summer? Here’s my thoughts 🙂
Every day I'm having a new observation or thought about the changes in my lifestyle or in others. I'll keep my notes active below. You can click on the boxes and read the details! As you see, I tried to categorize them. "The changes I like" and "I miss nowadays". I'm...
- Tesla Model X Overnight Test Ride, New York to Hamptons
- NYC – Rockaway Getaway Guide
- NYC Upstate Hudson Getaway Guide
- Westchester Pingpong Tournament Guide
- Panorama Music Festival 2017
- Smile Direct Club Invisible Aligners Review
- Bike Interview With Sky
- Bike Interview With Court
- Manhattanhenge Biking
- 12 Ways NYC Disappoint You When You Move
- Must Do Things in New York
- Must Do Things in Miami
- Must Do Things in Chicago
- My LA – San Fransisco Road Trip Guide