I have two lovely brothers. One older, the other is younger.
My only older brother is getting married. So I came to Turkey for the wedding and also to see my family. I thought I could make some videos, showing you Istanbul, Ankara and some beach areas.
Here’s shortly what I learned:
- Going to a wedding as a guest is so much different than being the organizer, especially for the groom’s side.
- It’s pretty stressful. Expensive as hell. The same products are double triple price just because the service/product sellers know the buyer is a wedding couple! Grr!
- I think investing in wedding market would be a smart idea.
- Sorry!!!!! I’m truly sorry for not keep posting new videos. I have a lot of records, but need time to edit them… And I was travelling a lot so far. These are the videos coming soon.
– 99u conference video. It ended the same day with my flight. So you’ll watch my rush going to the event learning how to make things happen and catching my flight.
– A test drive of an electric car. The cutest car I drove ever!
– How to marry a Turkish Girl traditionally, instructional video 🙂 hehe, I had to learn the first time for you.
– A wedding story (Kursat & Aysegul’s Wedding Story)
– Why Seth Godin got mad at me, and what do you think about it?
- Being in Turkey, we met some very old childhood family friends. Also I went places I grow up and lived. Read my 17 years old diaries.. And, it feels awkward to see who I was. It’s challenging to see that differences and seeing that I have the same similarities, like my questions keep still: WHY and HOW.
All photos and videos are coming soon. Hang on. It’ll worth it 🙂