I think my to-do list shape my life style. For example drink water. It will be there always. They are conscious choices I make about how I want to live. Things I love, or things I don’t like, but I choose to do.
Make a Euro Trip. Make another Euro Trip. Learn how to drive motorcycle. Buy a motorcycle in Istanbul.
- Buy a motorcycle in New York.
- Don’t do prejudgment about anything.
- Know more about Einstein, and write about him in your blog.
- Be honest all the time although it will hurt you sometimes. You choose to believe the good side of human.
- I know it’s scary but you have to do skydiving at least once!
- Find your own awesome morning routine.
- Practice Russian, until you are fluent.
- Practice French, until you are fluent..
GermanSpanish, until you are fluent..
- Practice Italian, until you are fluent..
- Eat healthy.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Tech with girls, produce your show to impact world positively. mylovelystartup.com
- Every week talk with your parents, block 30 minutes in your schedule.
- Learn how to keep your brain young, and practice it.
- At least once in a month send e-mails to your lovely friends, otherwise we forget each other!!
- Practice playing guitar, you have a great talent :p
- Forgive, in other words, respect other people’s way of survival.
- Make a road trip in USA, they are all different people according to regions, discover > New Yorker’s are not same with other Americans.
Go San Diego, San Francisco and LA.
- Have 2 children at latest 35 years old. (I delete this from my list. Because not sure, if it’s something I want, or how I grew up and pushed to desire. So I don’t have this item in my list anymore.)
- Help the world to make it a better place, and, start with next to you, and small. (What the heck that supposed to mean? Be clear and specific please!)
- Every year, at least a week, go somewhere to do kitesurfing.
- Learn this wave surf with the paddle board in a sharkless water.
- Read 2 non-fiction books in a month. Like every night and morning.
- Be a great public speaker 🙂
- Help. Ask if you can help.
- Go to out of New York City once in a month to somewhere.. where there is no wi-fi and phone connection.
Learn how to play piano.(Nah, nevermind, it’s not important)
- Go to the museums in New York, just once, please?! (Not just the Natural History museum, with dinosaurs, I mean the Moma, Guggenheim, etc..) (Ehh, still have no desire to go..-2017)
- Keep creating. Whatever comes from your your heart, brain and soul. Put it out there.
- Produce your web-series which “Girl on the Bike” travels the world. Meets with locals and do local stuff, and share these experiences with your followers.
- Exercise minimum 3 times in a week. Including: dancing, pingpong, fitness and biking.
Okay these are my to-do list so far. They keep change. What are yours? Write the top 3 item of your to-do list below, and maybe I can steal some 🙂