Hmm.. So much to talk about what happened since I last mentioned that I was going to visit New York meditation centers. I DID not know New York had many meditation centers, cheap to expensive to free.. from Eastern to Western style.. Now it's been months I forgot the...
How To Bounce Back From A Big Mistake Mistakes. Everyone does, we're humans at the end, haha, right? Damn, when you're the one who made that stupid but big mistake, your whole world turns upside down! Emotions, ideas, other people's feelings of disappointment or...
Hi everyone, and my lovely Alpacas; I was thinking, feeling and living with my new year resolutions starting the beginning of December 2017. Then Christmas, New Year's my brother visited, and he left in mid Jan. So just now I can actually activate my new year's...
Hi my dear friends, and alpacas!! 🙂 Alpaca is an animal I met in one of my upstate visit. They are the cutest ever, super duper soft hair, beautiful eyes, sensitive, just soo lovely! This post is my first meditation journal.
- Tesla Model X Overnight Test Ride, New York to Hamptons
- My NYC – Rockaway Getaway Guide
- Panorama Music Festival 2017
- Smile Direct Club Invisible Aligners Review
- Bike Interview With Sky
- Bike Interview With Court
- 12 Ways NYC Disappoint You, When You Move
- Must Do Things in New York
- Must Do Things in Miami
- Must Do Things in Chicago
- My LA – San Fransisco Road Trip Guide